Learning Paths for Microsoft Teams
Learning Paths are role-based recommendations on how to plan your week at Microsoft Ignite. Choose from the below Learning Paths, made up of 5 sequencing sessions – that include not only breakout and theater session resources but also includes recommended labs, certification exams, hands-on workshops, shared experiences like the Immersion Zone and links to valuable resources for your continued learning.
Build a collaborative workforce for your organization, bringing together everything in a shared workspace where you can chat, meet, share files, and integrate business applications. Tuesday, November 4th 10:15am – 4:00pm.
- TMS10: What’s new with Microsoft Teams: The hub for teamwork in Microsoft 365
- TMS20: Intelligent communications in Microsoft Teams
- TMS30: Designing your path from Skype for Business to Teams: Start Here!
- TMS40: Managing Microsoft Teams Effectively
- TMS50: Streamline business processes with Microsoft Teams development platform
Experience new ways of connecting and collaborating through online meeting solutions and devices that enable your organization to meet anywhere, meet with intelligence, and meet with confidence. Wednesday, November 6th, 10:15am – 4:00pm.
- MTG10: Get the most out of meetings with Microsoft Teams
- MTG20: What’s new for Microsoft Teams Meetings
- MTG30: Microsoft Teams Rooms deployment for an inclusive and enhanced meeting room
- MTG40: Meetings First: Microsoft Teams meetings for Skype for Business Server customers
- MTG50: Host large scale town halls, webinars, and meetings with up to 10,000 attendees with Microsof…
Build your organizations cloud voice strategy to provide every user with the ability to make and receive calls globally. Thursday, November 7th, 10:15am – 4:00pm.
- VC10: Calling in Microsoft Teams
- VCE20: Deploying Direct Routing
- VCE30: Managing you Microsoft Voice Environment
- VCE40: Compliance Recording and Microsoft Teams
- VCE50: Contact center and Microsoft Teams
Next, you will find categorized relevant sessions to help you find the best alignment to your roles and requirements.
IT Pro Deep Dives
Deep dive into key topics in these technical sessions geared for IT Pro’s who will be supporting Microsoft Teams as a part of their environment:
These sessions are jam-packed with information about current and new features relevant to specific industries such as; Education, Firstline workers, Government, and Healthcare.
Intelligent Calls, Meetings & Devices
Teams is modernizing the meeting experience. Learn what intelligence mean when it comes to meetings and calling, including your devices experiences.
Change Management, Adoption and Success Stories
Help your company embrace and adopt this new way of working. With examples from different industry verticals as well as tips and tricks to help you activate teamwork across your organization:
Upgrading from Skype for Business Online to Teams
These sessions will assist more technical roles to prepare for the transition from Skype for Business to Teams. From planning to migration, we’ve the session for you. Find out more about what you need to know to have a smooth transition:
Extending Platform and Apps
If you’re interested in understanding the available (and brand new) APIs and extensibility capabilities of the Microsoft Teams platform, make sure to attend these information-packed sessions. In each session we will share how organizations can deliver the real power of the Microsoft Teams platform, to their people: